Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Teenager In Training

It's been ages since I last joined in with #WickedWednesdays over with Brummy Mummy of 2.  The holidays seem to be going, not quite at a rate of knots, but it is going quite swiftly I suppose, or maybe I'm finally immune to the 6 weeks of kids droning on about how bored they are every five minutes.

Anyway, a few things have been happening in the past month chez Sounding Like My Mother.  In particular boy number two celebrated his 11th birthday and left Primary School all in the space of a couple of weeks! We marked the occasion by giving him his very own smartphone to which he has been glued pretty much ever since.

With it now being the holidays he has also been disappearing out for hours at a time with various school friends which is a bit of a new thing.  Always accompanied by "I'm going out now mum, I've got my phone!". It's all good.

Especially when he texts me to let me know that he's on his way home.  At least, that's what I think he was saying here...



Damn you autocorrect!  Something tells me he needs a little more practise with that phone!


brummymummyof2

20 comments:

  1. I do that as well sometimes LOL #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless him! You would think autocorrect would choose home rather than hoe?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windows phones are very gangsta though ;)

      Delete
  3. Haha, love autocorrect fails. Sure you'll be getting plenty more if them! #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha brilliant autocorrect text! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was - he's usually quite careful (but clearly can't work a keyboard)

      Delete
  5. haha love this! Autocorrect does pull some bangers. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I wasn't expecting that though! :)

      Delete
  6. hehehe! I always get caught out by the autocorrect. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - have never managed to call anyone a hoe though... x

      Delete
  7. haha bloody auto correct wins the day again X #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Should disable it really, but it's too funny...

      Delete
  8. Ha ha ha! Curse autocorrect!!! Thanks so much for linking up to Wicked Wednesdays. I hope you are having a wonderful summer! See you this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shakes fists at autocorrect. You are welcome!

      Delete
  9. Ahh bless him, I like it that they tell us they've got their phone even when they don't answer it. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...