Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Five Second Den

You know when you've spent months scouring the internet for the perfect tent/den for your kids to use both indoors and also outside when there's the odd bit of sunshine which is probably about twice a year?  Then you go the extra mile and buy lovely twinkly fairy lights for the interior so that it looks Pinterest perfect?

Yes?  Well, here's what happens when those same children shun the idea that a cool looking teepee would be a fun place to play and instead make their own.

I give you the den that even makes Sixty Minute Makeover look good.  I bet Peter Andre would be proud.

Just tie your dressing gown onto the top of the dolls house why don't you.  Looks great!

There is the face of a guilty looking child.
Never did find out what she was watching on YouTube...

On the bright side, I didn't have to build the damn thing myself I suppose.


brummymummyof2

7 comments:

  1. hehehe! Good on them...At least it saves you the job of making it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! The proper one is a real nightmare to put up too ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha, brilliant, love the guilty/cheeky look on her face! x #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she looks very guilty - not quite sure what she was trying to hide from me!

      Delete
  3. I really do wonder why we bother buying anything sometimes! More often than not a household object is much more interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The teepee is gathering dust in a cupboard which is a shame as it looks so cool with the lights in it. Dunno why I bother...

      Delete
  4. Ha ha! You're right bab Peter would ruddy love it! Thanks so much for linking up and I can't wait to see what you have lined up for this week! Enjoy your weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...