Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Easter Egg Hunt Trauma

It's been a few weeks since I joined in with BrummyMummyof2 and her #WickedWednesdays linky, but I'm pleased to say that this week I'm back!

Owing to the rather rubbish weather forecast over the weekend we decided to have an egg hunt in the garden on Good Friday.  The sun was shining, the children were excited (or should that be eggcited?) and our hiding places were really really good.

It all started out so promisingly...

To begin with they were having fun

Then twin boy found quite a lot of eggs

This is what happens when everyone is better at egg hunting than you are...

I suppose I should have known better really.  This is another of those moments when this twin-gig is a little more complicated than raising different aged siblings.  *sigh*

But just to prove that we're not mean, we did in fact share out all the Easter eggs equally at the end!

All's well that ends well


brummymummyof2

8 comments:

  1. Bless, at least there was a happy ending for all involved.xx #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it didn't come to a sticky end *get it?! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I'm glad it all ended happily x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Why do things that seem fun often descend into utter drama and tears? WHY!!! Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays. I hope to see you next week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea! I thought it was supposed to be FUN? One day I'll look back on all of this and laugh... xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...