Wednesday, 9 March 2016

A Nocturnal Animal...

Although which one, we're not all that sure on.

This is what happens when your twins partner each other in other people's old junk modelling art at school, and then you get the honour of keeping the results at home.  If only they'd partnered other children in this activity then I might never have got to house this, which would have been a result shame.


I particularly like the innovative use of a cup a soup packet.

And the fact that every time I close the blind in their bedroom it falls off the windowsill, because the legs aren't even the same size.

I will probably still dusting this at Christmas as it is annoyingly well constructed.

And yes, I did have to carry it home for them...


brummymummyof2

14 comments:

  1. Haha this made me laugh so much. The crap they send home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it - this isn't the first and I'm sure it won't be the last - sadly.

      Delete
  2. hahaha! This made me laugh out loud...
    I think it looks rather cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if only I knew what it was supposed to be!

      Delete
  3. I'm not looking forward to all the crafty stuff coming home if I am honest, its enough getting pieces of paper with 1 purple line drawn on it! I have a box at the back of the cupboard I call a 'memory box'. It all gets put STRAIGHT in there lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good plan, although I used to do a similar thing and after two years all I had was a carrier bag that smelled heavily of poster paint filled with stuck together paper and some dry pasta and lentils at the bottom. The whole lot went in the bin!

      Delete
  4. Haha,gulp it gets worse and where to put it all grrr X #WickedWednesdas

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have so many of this 'artworks' here too but dont tell my little one that I throw them away afterwards =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god you by now that would have gone in the bin! Thanks so much for linking up on #wickedwednesdays. Hope to see you there this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh I hate all the models, paintings and crap they bring home. A little bit for their boxes, yes but not all the time. x #Wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Their bedrooms are turning into fire hazards with all this stuff!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...