Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Smile for the camera!

I'm back!

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas.  Ours was... noisy, but the important thing is we had a nice break, which I really didn't want to end.

So to kick things off for the new year I thought I'd share this quick shot I took this afternoon on the school run (boo!).

I've been joining in with #snaphappybritmums over on Instagram, which is a photo prompt a day for a month. I've tried to take part before and failed but I'm determined to make it to the end of this month's list. Do follow me over on Instagram if you don't already to see if I actually manage it!

Today's prompt was 'car' and so what better way to illustrate than with a post school car selfie of us as we left for home.

Unfortunately twin girl decided that she'd edit the pre-teen boy out of the shot in her own unique way...


Why do they always have to fight, eh?

There is of course a heavily filtered happier version over on Insta-sham, so that people think my children are completely normal (they aren't).

Oh well, back to reality...


brummymummyof2

10 comments:

  1. Mine fight all the ruddy time! IT KILLS ME! Thanks so much for linking up in the first #wickedwednesdays of 2016! Hope to see you next week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love how I'm completely oblivious to it in this picture though? I'm so used to it now that I've become immune! Pleasure to link up as always :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is when im glad i only have one for now. noone to fight with ahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent reason. Why didn't I think of that?

      Delete
  3. Haha happens frequently with my boys so feel your pain X #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm hoping they'll grow out of it, eventually...

      Delete
  4. Haha this is just a normal behaviour at home too!! Lol we are all in the same boat right? Happy New Year lovely! :) xx
    #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are in the same boat aren't we? - thank goodness for that! Happy New Year! xx

      Delete
  5. Brilliant! fighting?! grrr fighting! I have spent my entire day saying "stop fighting"!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Don't certain phrases trip out of your mouth without a second thought when you have kids? *sigh*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...