Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Message for the tooth fairy

A few weekends ago twin girl discovered that she had her second wobbly tooth.

The scene went something like this:

Twin Girl:  Ooh!  I've got a wobbly tooth!  It's right next to my gap from my other wobbly tooth...  The tooth fairy will come now.

Twin Boy:  That's so great!  Maybe I'll get a wobbly tooth, one day...

Teen Girl:  Oh yes, the tooth fairy.  Do you believe in her?  I hope she doesn't forget *looks at me*

Me:  *looks sternly back*

Because, of course, teen girl was never so uncool as to get excited about a visit from the tooth fairy.  Never.

I happened to be tidying up some things recently and came across the following note.  I can only think that I kept it to remind her that she did once believe (even if the tooth fairy occasionally forgot to leave some money for her).



brummymummyof2

12 comments:

  1. hahaha! Aww! The letter is sweet! I keep everything like that. A great idea to use it against them. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I've got another one from the teen boy somewhere (if I find it I'm totally posting it here).

      Delete
  2. Ahh so lovely! Great reminder x #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she's thought twice about questioning the whole tooth fairy thing since ;)

      Delete
  3. Love it. Great to keep these mementos to share/make fun of one's children. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! So CUTE! Love the fact she looked sternly at you! Thanks so much for linking up to Wicked Wednesdays! Can't wait to see what you have for me next week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the problem with older children - they rat you out to the little ones! Pleasure as always lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. Awwww this is so cute though X #WickedWednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute - hard to imagine her like that now ;) #teens

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...