Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Christmas Lunch Apathy

Ahh, the last week of term has finally been and gone. I don't know about you, but I?  

Am utterly exhausted.

For the past few weeks I've been running around collecting children from school play rehearsals, attending nativities, donating raffle prizes, remembering dress down days, watching the three hour long school play, and finally, last Thursday I went to the school Christmas lunch - a lovely chance to spend some time with my children.

You would think though, that as I had left things to the last minute as usual, got one of the last tickets available, my children would have been a bit happier about the whole thing.

So happy to see me...

Don't know why I bother sometimes...


brummymummyof2

6 comments:

  1. hahaha! I'm sure deep down they loved you being there. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'd like to think so. They were more keen to get their dinner though. Typical. ;)

      Delete
  2. Awww I'm sure they love that your there but I bet the couple of weeks tull end of term they are shattered X #Wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a bit - Christmas break was much needed x

      Delete
  3. CURSE THEM! Why do kids always never have fun when they are supposed to be having it??? I hope you had an AMAZING festive season and that you can join me for Wicked Wednesdays this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I had to beg the school secretary for that ticket too - I'll know better next time! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...