Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Extreme sleep positions for beginners...

It never fails to amaze me how children can sleep almost anywhere when they feel like it.  

Twin girl is a master at this, but I did think that by the time she turned six she might have grown out of falling asleep in odd positions/places.  Her twin brother always goes and tucks himself into bed if he feels tired, which is far more sensible (and means that I also get the sofa to myself).

After a particularly heavy week at school (apparently Year 1 is really tough) I found her like this on the sofa one Saturday afternoon.  How she didn't slide off I have no idea.


Of course, she stayed up for ages that night, but that's another issue for another blog post. *sigh*


brummymummyof2

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'd love to have that ability to sleep anywhere! #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,awesome.How on earth do they do it?!I haven't done that since the 5 double vodka days ;-) x #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did remind me a little of a drunk tbh.

      Delete
  3. Oh that's brilliant! She really must have been exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was! What's worse is I couldn't get her to wake up!

      Delete
  4. Haha! I have some brilliant pictures like this of my kids over the years! #WickedWednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other kids have never done anything quite so crazy so this is a first for me!

      Delete
  5. Lol that girl has skill.xx #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha brilliant! Love how they can sleep anywhere in any position! #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, that is impressive! #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing! It's like planking! Thanks so much for linking up and I hope to see you again at Wicked Wednesdays this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! No idea how she does it! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...