Wednesday, 7 October 2015

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

The twins turned six this last weekend.

Picture the scene (well, actually you don't have to because there's a picture below)...

Two brand new scooters which, by the way, were not cheap! Cards and balloons.

You can ignore the fact that we didn't bother wrapping them, how do you wrap a scooter anyway?

The ingredients for a fantastic birthday surprise you would think?



This is the moment that they both saw their (much anticipated) new scooters...



Ah, note the look of joy on one child's face while the other dissolves into tears.

The reason?  He said he wanted a scooter for Christmas.  Not his birthday.  Which is sooner.

*sigh*

Twins - total proof that you can't please all of the people all of the time.


brummymummyof2

32 comments:

  1. ha ha ha!! Kids they make no sense hey! Evie had a tantrum last week because she wanted cheesey pasta for tea and I gave her Mac cheese, here I was thinking they were the same thing! I hope he has had fun on his scooter since. #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He liked it eventually. Funnily enough, we had the same cheesy pasta based tantrum from my other twin recently. Kids!

      Delete
  2. That is so funny, little kids all over, haha. Hope they had a fab time after the shock : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had a great day thanks. I still don't understand why he was so upset though!

      Delete
  3. Haha, poor little thing. You are such a mean mummy getting him it early! #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and so mean for spending £100 on his present too! *shoots self*

      Delete
  4. This is hilarious! At least you seem to be getting it right 50% of the time! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, you can always guarantee that with twins! ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh dear!Priceless.Can't win can you lol x #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha kids ey?! Can't win them all. #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha brilliant. Can't please everybody #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha! You can't please them all! Bless him x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha oh dear! Brilliant photo #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh brilliant, can't please them all! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. My GOD! I WOULD HAVE BEEN FUMING!!!! Amazing. Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays! Hope to see you again this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes I was and yet sadly this isn't the first time its happened and so I kind of know the drill... £100 though... grrrrr!

      Delete
  12. OMG this made me giggle so hard my tummy bits are moving =P

    #wickedwednesadys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh mum how could you get this wrong!!!!
    This is the funniest thing I've seen all day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Think I may just resign now tbh? Thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...