Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Climbing Frame Woes

Once the twins get out of their classroom at home time we can usually be found in the school playground while they hone their monkey like skills on the climbing frames.

This is not a bad waste of time until the temperature drops below 5 degrees and it allows them to blow off a bit of steam after the school day.

Here is a picture of Twin Boy as he ascends the parallel but slightly too far apart bars.

He soon realised that he wouldn't be able to make it to the top as his legs were far too short!

 Note the upside-down look of mild panic on his face.

Did I rush to help?

Of course, but only after I took a couple of photos first ;)


I can't wait until his legs grow a bit longer...


brummymummyof2

10 comments:

  1. Haha, bless him! I can just imagine that moment of realisation for him that he wasn't going to make it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Particularly as I shouted, "hold that pose!" ;)

      Delete
  2. hahaha! Of course you have to take the photo first. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always the photo first! They sometimes even ask!

      Delete
  3. "I'm coming!!" [click, click, click]
    #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you took a photo first! I sometimes find myself thinking "ooh that would make a good wicked wednesday!" #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been known to follow the kids around the house with my camera just for this linky before now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...