Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Special Delivery

I changed my mind this morning for this week's Wicked Wednesdays picture.  It was going to be something on a completely different topic but then we were running a bit late for school and DD2 needed her hair doing.  When I/she had finished I couldn't help take this picture of the ridiculously huge bow on her head.

Everyone knows I am crap at doing the girls' hair.  Over the past few months I have got no better and so I decided a week or two ago that I'd nip into Home Bargains (which, get this, is only 5 minutes walk from my house - are you envious of all the cheap tat I have at my doorstep?  You should be...) and get some accessories to match the uniforms.

I was a bit dismayed to find they'd changed their school hair accessories range since last year and so we were faced with this:

Parcel Head.

It looks OK if she wears is the right way round of course, but she wanted it on the other side of her head, so it sticks up and makes her head look like a ruddy birthday present.

No reasoning with her.

Ah well, it was only 69p...

brummymummyof2

10 comments:

  1. Aw she looks cute! 😊 #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Bless her! I like it! #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh lovely smile! #WickedWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. For 69p I think it looks fab! And yes I am jealous x #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For that price I can live with it - just why did they decide to make them so big? Last year's ones were really rather neat by comparison. Home bargains is ace though :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE HOME BARGAINS!!!!! Thanks so much for linking up and I look forward to see what you have got for us this week over at #wickedwednesdays! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the words of DD2 "it always has just what you need, mummy." She's a massive fan too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...