Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Postman Pat

This week's Wicked Wednesdays is brought to you by random sibling name calling.

DS2 and DS3 were playing upstairs quite nicely at first, then suddenly, DS3 ran downstairs sobbing.

Try as I might it took several minutes until he was calm enough to tell me what was wrong.


What could possibly elicit this kind of tantrum I hear you ask?

Well, it appears DS2 had told DS3 that he was... Postman Pat.

Nope, I'm not sure I understand it either.

Crazy children.

So glad they've gone back to school today... ;)

brummymummyof2

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup! One of many that day as I remember...

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! It's funny how kids find one name funny, while the other find it upsetting... my two kids do that too, just to annoy each other. #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally designed to provoke him - his brother is very good at that!

      Delete
  3. Haha id be devastated at that too! #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - Pat is the worst postman ever! ;)

      Delete
  4. I thought he'd been slapped haha!My kids are like this too - how dare you want to be Mario when I wanted to be Mario!! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So annoying! I sometimes wonder how long I spend per day refereeing such disagreements ;)

      Delete
  5. I actually laughed out loud to this! I love kids! (other peoples!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! (and then I took a picture, obvs.) ;)

      Delete
  6. NOT POSTMAN PAT???!!!!!!! Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays and I hope to see you again this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! The shame... but then, knowing what I know about Pat's escapades in Greendale, I'm not sure I would like to be likened to him either! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...