Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Home Made Play Dough

Not a recipe (I haven't completely taken leave of my senses), but a picture to illustrate what happens when your child's teacher decides that home made play dough is a far preferable activity to the usual biscuit baking, and then sends it home.


#itwaseverywhere
#stillscrapingitoffthetable
#eventuallywentmouldy

I'm of course linking this up with the fabulous and funny Em, over at Brummymummyof2 as I prepare to bring you some more pictures of family disasters over the ever-approaching summer holidays (which basically means I write even less than usual and stick the crappy shots from my phone on the blog while its the summer holidays - sorry about that.).


brummymummyof2

20 comments:

  1. Oh fab lol!We had a twig stuck in a plastic tub of stones home from school the other day.What's that about?Stones ended up all over the living room carpet obvs x #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stones? That sounds like another bonkers "fun activity " to me. You have my sympathy ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow - that's soggy play dough. I don't envy you having to clean it up. I hope you dropped the remains back into school :) #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tempting though it was I put the rest of it in the bin. :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh mouldy playdough - sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! We had that before and it took awhile to clean those =P #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It is really stubborn stuff isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Ahh! What a nightmare.....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, especially if you happen to like your own house, y'know clean and stuff... ;)

      Delete
  6. HA! What a nightmare... My little girl keeps bringing home seeds she's planted from nursery which I kill! Then she cries! terrible cycle! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't get me started on the sunflower seeds we had to grow. I think I may have killed ours!

      Delete
  7. Haha, thanks Miss, as if you haven't got enough to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Wonder what I can get for an end of term leaving gift? ;)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi DD1, I notice the time of your comment and assume you were in a lesson supposedly listening to a teacher at the time - I hope you didn't get caught messing around on the Internet instead of working, love Mum xx

      Delete
  9. Oh gawd! I would be fuming! Thanks so much for linking up and I can't wait to see what you've got lined up for this weeks #wickedwednesdays x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...