Wednesday, 25 February 2015

No holiday is perfect...

I'm sorry I've been absent from my blog for the past week or so.  Aside from the abyss known as half-term I have actually been too busy to blog (imagine that!)  and so I thought that I'd ease myself back in to the swing of things by linking up again with Em at BrummyMummyof2 and #WickedWednesdays.

So, as I say, half-term happened last week and while I was trying to sort out a guest post I'd agreed to write, while simultaneously trying to stop five children from killing each other, I came across the following photograph from a long forgotten family holiday back when I was a mother of only two children (ahh, halcyon days).



I don't know what happened here, I mean look at the background.  It's sunny and we appear to be at a rather nice castle on Anglesey, so why the grumpy expression I do not know (I think we may have asked him to smile for the photo - some things never change, he's now 14 and never smiles).

It just goes to prove, you can have all the ingredients for a nice holiday in place and yet, sometimes you just can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try...


brummymummyof2

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It gets no better the older they are either!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, I did try. Obviously wasn't good enough!

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Looks like a lovely place though =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! The weather was superb too...

      Delete
    2. It looks like you did have awesome weather, that beautiful blue sky =D

      Delete
  4. Love the duck face though. Cute =P

    #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe - not nearly as cute these days ;)

      Delete
  5. Haha You take your kids on a nice day out and they can't even bother smiling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah there's nothing like a good holiday to really make kids look sad. What's wrong with em! Doofus's. Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays this week and I can't wait to see you again this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a wonder we bother spending the money trying to please them in the first place! See you next week! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...