Wednesday, 11 February 2015

It's not fair!

It's been a while since I joined in with #WickedWednesdays over at BrummyMummyof2 but my children have been a bit sensible boring of late.

That was until Friday afternoon.

If you read yesterday's post you'll be aware of last week's visit by the Reception class toy who came home with DS3.

I touched briefly on how upset DD2 was as they were not jointly chosen to look after him (don't ask me how the teacher could have made it fair, I really don't know myself).

So, as I know that Em really likes a good tantrum shot I decided to snap the aftermath.  Taken at the point when DS3 announced that he did not intend to share Elvis (the toy).


It's a good job you can't hear the noise that was coming out of her mouth really, but I particularly like the flapping arms and the fact that she is so engrossed in the tantrum process that she could not be bothered to take her coat or scooter helmet off first.

The tantrum did get quite violent (indeed everyone else had moved well out of the way in fear of their own safety). Still, at least she had a crash helmet on I suppose...


brummymummyof2

26 comments:

  1. Eek! I love different tantrum photos, so funny! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny now that my ears have recovered!

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness me it looks like she might even take off here with all that flapping. Lol. Great capture!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - that looks like an epic tantrum #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was - I keep telling myself that she'll grow out of it one day...

      Delete
  4. A flying tantrum - they're the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the crash helmet, always a must when entering tantrum mode!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to insist on it in future ;)

      Delete
  6. Aww full on arm waving tantrum, that's a proper tantrum there! ;-)

    Gym Bunny Mummy | Bloglovin’ | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was really glad when it ended!

      Delete
  7. uh oh thats a good tantrum!! hope elvis was worth it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well apparently if you are five then he is - personally I was glad to see the back of him!

      Delete
  8. I can see my future! When bigger kids have tantrum they no longer just stump their feet! They also wiggle their arms =P #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Count yourself lucky that it wasn't a video- the noise is also something else...

      Delete
  9. If there was an award for tantrums, I think she would be right up there! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, well she's had an awful lot of practice!

      Delete
  10. Wow! That's a good effort. Bonus points for noise, arms and the outfit ;) #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the flappy arms say everything! She still looks cute in her pink helmet though! #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the only cute bit though... ;)

      Delete
  12. Oh god she is really going for it isn't she??? Thanks so much for linking up and I can’t wait to see what you have lined up for this weeks #wickedwednesdays! Back after the half term break x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...