Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Never upgrade your iOS device just before Christmas - a cautionary poem

Never upgrade your iOS device just before Christmas
You'll end up in a tizz just like me
My apps are all blank, can't contact the bank
And I've no idea what we're having for tea 

Never upgrade your iOS device just before Christmas 
I've been left in a bit of a mess
Can't message DH, or Pinterest boards make
And I've got four billion emails unread*

Never upgrade your iOS device just before Christmas 
My calendar used to have appointments galore
I forgot the school Christmas play, a party for a birthday 
Maybe this isn't actually as bad as I thought...

Never upgrade your iOS device just before Christmas 
My ringtone just isn't the same
I should have 4G, I've even said please
I now know everyone at Tesco Mobile's first name**

Never upgrade your iOS device just before Christmas 
My monthly cycle tracker app has gone a bit crap
If I'm up the duff by New Year (probably triplets I fear)
I'm blaming Sir Jony from Apple***

Never upgrade your iOS device just before Christmas 
I hope no one expects Christmas cards from this mother
My address book's been wiped, no one's getting skyped
It'll take me a whole year to recover!


Seriously Apple?  FML.


#passthegin

*  Sadly a totally true fact (see above)

** Not an exaggeration - spoken to seven different people today 

*** Doesn't rhyme but I'm past caring tbh and it almost probably will be his fault. Stupid phone.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great poem although sorry that you're having trouble with your phone - hope you get it working soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phone is evil - it hides things from me. Had no idea how much I used it until now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...