Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Wicked Wednesdays

I thought that for this week's Wicked Wednesdays post I'd treat you all to a round up of some beautiful artwork crap drawings by my smallest girl.

I had to laugh last week as I was sorting out her book bag for school and my tidying revealed that she had been creating a series of Dumb Ways to Die inspired pictures (If you don't know it then do google it first).

Firstly, Set Fire to Your Hair...


Closely followed by Poke a Stick at a Grizzly Bear (the bear is on the left looking more surprised than grizzly if you ask me)


Eat Medicine that's Out of Date (the scribbles around the outside are sick apparently, which is what happens when you eat out of date things - she knows the contents of our fridge too well...)



And, if you're familiar with the next line, she fortunately stopped there...

Although as she has been drawing these during choosing time at school I don't quite know whether I'm relieved or disappointed to be honest.

brummymummyof2

17 comments:

  1. Ha ha, and you have to smile sweetly and pretend they are a work of genius!! ;) I think they're pretty cool - I'm very impressed, but then you should see my drawings! Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do! Problem is that if I say they are good she want's to display them everywhere!

      Delete
  2. Hahahahha I love the sick one hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I have no idea where she gets it from...

      Delete
  3. They are brilliant!! I love the "sick scribbles"!
    Lovely to meet you on Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, still not entirely sure how appropriate the subject matter is though!
      It was great to see you too x

      Delete
  4. That last photo is just LOL! =P #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe! Fantastic artwork! I would have been curious to see the next picture....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be honest. The last picture? Is like a horror film! I would have screamed!! I have all this to come. Thanks again for linking up beaut and I hope to see you for #wickedwednesdays next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I really wish I hadn't asked what all the scribbles were now...
      See you next week! x

      Delete
  7. Lol, brilliant drawings. Love the setting fire to your hair one - the facial expression is so funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, the more I look at it the more haunting it is - its the eyes I think :s

      Delete
  8. Setting fire .... Oooh the inner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...