Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Wicked Wednesdays

Today's offering only presented itself at 11.30 pm last night (Yes really, I have taken to creeping round the house with a camera at night in order to continue my participation in this linky - dedication?  I think so!)

Going in to the twin's room to check they were tucked in before I went to bed myself I discovered the following scene.

What could be nicer and more peaceful than a sleeping child?



In fairness, DD2 has been complaining that her twin brother has been waking her up early in the morning.  She's not wrong, he's been waking the whole house!  There's not a lot I can do about that as they share a room.  So, I'm guessing that she decided to take the matter into her own hands and put on her earmuffs to drown out his noise come 6.30 am.

I think she nailed it - don't you?


brummymummyof2

13 comments:

  1. Bless her! I hope it worked. :)

    #wickedwednesdays

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, bless her. Looks like it worked though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha - perfect! But did they work?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Clever girl. :-) #WickedWednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, clever girl! Jo (not a frumpy mum)
    #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! Very clever of her! I hope it worked x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Bless her, what a clever girl! I might try this tonight to drown out Hubs' snoring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutie - I hope it worked to drown out her brother's noise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genius and resourceful! #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that is ruddy clever bab! She looks so cute. I need to try that for the hubs snoring! Thanks so much for linking up bab and I hope to see you again this week in #wickedwednesdays xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...