Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Wicked Wednesdays

There were a couple of contenders for this week's Wicked Wednesdays (aren't there always?!), but this was a particularly last minute effort - hence the poor picture quality as I snapped it this morning with my iPad. It was 8.00 am. Yes that's right, I said AM.  He was so excited at getting his school musical instrument yesterday and couldn't wait to show us his new skillz.

The twins looked on in amazement and awe at the shiny trumpet.  Me, less so.



For the love of God, what have I let myself in for?

DD2 maintains that it sounds just like a fart...


brummymummyof2

8 comments:

  1. hahaha!! Earplugs will help! Rather you than me. lol Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks for that, think I might need it! x

      Delete
  2. Urk! Bet that was a delight to hear at the crack of sparrows! Whatever happened to being given a tamborine or a triangle as your school instrument? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An utter delight yes. You'd think that given the destructive nature of 9 year old boys the school might have thought on to get some triangles in - I'm petrified that he is going to dent it!

      Delete
  3. Oh you lucky mum!! I remember when mine learnt the violin- Ah the noise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we've had a violin here too in the past, and a cello. None of them are musical though... I think I deserve some kind of award actually.

      Delete
  4. The fart trumpet! Brilliant. Oh god I can hear it from here. My girl found her recorder earlier and we had a full on ten minute show. It was horrific! Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays and I hope to see you next week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...