Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Wicked Wednesdays

Is it really Wednesday again already?  I don't know where the time goes!  Well, with only one week to go until the end of the school holidays I have been forced to do something this week that usually strikes fear into my very heart.  Yes that's right, we've been crafting.

The reason for this completely out of character behaviour from me?  Well, if you have been reading for some time you might remember the Talking Boxes that we are duty bound to fill up with stuff to prove that we have had an enriching and educational summer break.

That hasn't entirely gone to plan though.

Being fairly organised on the back to school front, I decided last week that I might as well have a quick look inside to make sure that there were no Cava corks this time was a representative amount of fun stuff/evidence to show the twin's teacher that we are really a very normal family.  Instead I just found empty boxes.

PANIC!

So, I was resigned to get out the craft box and make and fill the boxes with as many enriching activities I could think of in a week.  It felt a bit like Challenge Anneka in the 80s to be honest, except there were no jumpsuits or helicopters.

I thought I'd ease myself in gently with a bit of baking, you know, take a few photos for the box, simple.

Some people didn't see it that way.

This is a picture I took of DD2 after I told her that her brother would need to help (so I could take photographic evidence for both boxes, natch).


Exasperated much?

brummymummyof2

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Urgh, tell me about it! It is worse when there are two as well...

      Delete
  2. Oh god the doom of crafts! And school homework. URGH! That face is so cute though. She looks like a very pretty little old lady. Little munch. Thanks for linking up to #wickedwednesdays bab. Hope to see you next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...