Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Wicked Wednesdays

Cor, I can't believe we're nearly on the home straight now to the end of the summer holidays.  Thank heavens for Wicked Wednesdays, without which I probably wouldn't have blogged at all during these last few weeks.  Fortunately for me the holidays do provide me with plenty of poorly shot photographic material to share with you all, as my children continute to run rings around me and drive me to drink.

This week was DD1's 12th birthday.  Yes I know there are only three candles on the cake.  The truth is that I was totally winging it as usual and didn't check the candle situation until it was too late, useless mother that I am.  Anyway, you might guess that with no DH to help with the candle lighting and picture taking, as he was at work, that things didn't entirely go to plan...

One,

Two,

Three!  Oops!

Yes, I really am this crap at taking photographs.  Oh well, there's always next year...

brummymummyof2

8 comments:

  1. At least you caught the moment with an 'action' shot! Hope she had a lovely day. #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't a bad day thanks, apart from my photography skills!

      Delete
  2. I reckon a bit of photoshop between the 3 photos could make one great one, maybe.....
    :-)
    #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but who can be bothered with that ;)...

      Delete
  3. Oops! Iv'e had a few birthday's like this. I usually making them pose for proper photo's after they have done the once :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan! I'd re-lit the candles twice at this point!

      Delete
  4. Was this done on an I phone? They blur bloody everything! It drives me totally mad. My girls second birthday is just one giant blur. Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays and I am so sorry it all messed up. Will be fine for this week! Promise! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iPad but was the only thing to hand - usually DH does the photos while I sort out the cake/candles/fire risk! Don't worry about the link, I had some tech difficulties last week too and have only just caught up! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...