Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Wicked Wednesdays

Despite the fact that it's the summer holidays and we are having a little downtime at the minute, I decided last week that one thing I was determined to do was to try to feed the children a little better.  My husband suggested making a stir fry for their tea, so that's what we did.  Unfortunately for some the addition of broccoli was a step too far...


Want to see some more family fail photos?  Click on the badge below to visit the other blogs linked up with brummymummyof2 this week.

brummymummyof2

8 comments:

  1. ha ha! 'what is this...this MUCK on my plate' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I wouldn't eat it either :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look mummy, there's a mini tree in my dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how kids sometimes look at vegetables suspiciously, like we might be trying to poison them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love this! "what is this you dare try to feed me?" x #wickedwednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love it! My two are lovers of brocolli but often pull this face when something new is put in front of them. Olives was the last thing they both sat and stared at lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW VERY DARE YOU GIVE YOUR CHILD VEG! You bad mother you!!! I have to sneak veg in through the guise of hiding it in food. Or I sometimes say it's fruit? That seems to work. Shhhh don't tell anyone. Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays. I can't wait to see what you've got ready for next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha love this photo. His face just says "What on earth are you feeding me mother??" - My babies are useless with veg. *tuts* :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...