Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Wicked Wednesdays

This week I've started to think about birthdays again.  DD1's birthday falls right in the middle of the holidays and so it is nearly time to think about organising that.  I had a flick through some family pics for cake inspiration earlier and found one that was too good to not share with you lot so here it is.

Picture the scene:  Everyone is singing Happy Birthday, I am poised with the camera waiting to capture the shot of DS2 blowing out the candles.  Instead I get this.



DS2 punching one sister while the other wails.  Only in our family...

Linking up with brummymummyof2 - click on the badge for more cracking family photos that didn't quite make the cut.

brummymummyof2

12 comments:

  1. ha great pic be one to get out when there older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. In fact I might just frame it for them!

      Delete
  2. Another good photo, they're gonna go mad about this when they are older haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do hope so. I look upon it as payback for all the atrocious things they've done to me...

      Delete
  3. I love this! Great photo. I have some of Little Mister photo bombing his big sister - photo after photo after photo... Oh the joys of family life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, brilliant! This was anything but joyous though...

      Delete
  4. This is brilliant I can hear the screams from here! Was she trying to pretend to blow his candles out? Oh god I can imagine my girl having an utter breakdown if my boy did this! Total and utter!! Hilarious. Thanks so much for linking up to #wickedwednesdays and I look forward to seeing you again next week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She was trying to blow the candles out. The next photo was a very blurred one of him punching her followed then by a really sweet smily pic of ds2 and the cake. I couldn't have made it up if I tried! Thanks for hosting again :) x

      Delete
  5. Amazing family photo fail! I love it :) #wickedwednesdays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...