Friday, 6 December 2013

I'm a Blogger, Get Me Out of Here!



Ok, so the very wonderful Kate on Thin Ice has tagged me in her new blogger meme which is in the style of the TV programme I'm a Celebrity.  I have to answer the ten questions she has set and then tag some fellow bloggers to do the same.  Her original post is here. I've been following I'm a Celebrity of an evening (from over the top of my iPad) and do feel vaguely qualified to answer so, here goes...
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Ha!  Most things.  People think I cope brilliantly but really it isn't quite like that.  I suppose that the thing I hate the most is the school run.  The afternoon one is the worst, when I've got tired children in tow.
2. What qualities would you bring to the jungle?
Ooh, possibly the ability to do several things at once (didn't you know, all mothers of twins are in fact part octopus?).  I can also make a really good G&T.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Taking over.  I'm a bit of a control freak, especially with cooking and tidying.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Actually there are quite a few things.  I really love cooking and eating lovely meals and it upsets me when something doesn't taste quite how I'd like.
5. What item would you smuggle into the jungle with you?
That's an easy one, my lip gloss - can't live without it!
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Quad Biking on a team building weekend when I was gainfully employed.  I had never done it before and was very scared!  Unfortunately I put rather too much emphasis on acceleration and ended up on the back wheels only, nearly bringing the whole bike over on top of myself.  I was shaken but got back on and finished the course.  Our team won too!
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My husband, without a doubt - he's my soulmate.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle and why?
A celeb chef of some sort, probably Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall - at least he'd be able to make a nice meal out of something inedible (can you tell food is a very important part of my life?).  Also, Caitlin Moran.  She's very funny and I've had a big ole girl crush on her for ages.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
The insects.  I'm OK with regular creepy crawlies, but unknown or extra large jungle style ones would really freak me out!
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Have a big hot bubbly bath and a Gin and Tonic.
11. Who do you think should win the Jungle Crown this year?
Joey Essex for being the most entertaining.
12. Who is your least favourite celebrity in the jungle and why?
Lucy.  She has been very unkind to Amy and I can't warm to her at all.
13. Which celebrity has surprised you most and how?
They've all surprised me a little bit because you never know how celebrities are going to be until you see them in the jungle.  I really liked Laila Morse's trial the other day - thought she was really fab about it all!
So there you have it, I'm rather glad that I'm not in the jungle though, mainly because I wouldn't be able to blog or read twitter! 
So, now over to some other bloggers.  I'm tagging a few people whose blogs I enjoy.  @madmumof7 @mardykerrie @nortonmum @MsMummyofTwo @MeAndBooks.

2 comments:

  1. Lip gloss - really should ensure I use that regularly and don't much like most grooming/beauty stuff. Resolves to buy lip gloss on next trip to town. Actually think I have some somewhere and will report back. What a clever answer to the celeb you want question - a chef - of course. I can be a control freak too - I reckon us types struggle with parenting for that very reason. Great answers and thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! It was really fun to do.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...