Friday, 13 September 2013

I tweet, do you?



Yes folks, in a bid to get a few more readers here and there I have been and got myself a twitter account.  Anyone who knows me in real life will realise what a big deal this is for me.  Usually I am the mother in the school playground that can be seen standing far away from everyone else, busying myself with whatever my offspring are up to or in many cases into, and definitely not engaging in any type of school run conversation.  My mission is to get the kids and get the hell out of there.  Anyway, if there's one thing I've learnt over the last few weeks of blogging is that I've got to get myself out there and *deep breath* be sociable.  So, to the right you'll see the button.  If indeed you would like to follow the posts of an antisocial Luddite such as myself then click and watch as I launch myself into the twitter-sphere (is that even a word?).  You may even laugh especially as you come to realise that I don't know what I'm doing.  After three years I'm just about ok with Facebook and I've nearly given up totally with google+.  Twitter, therefore, will be my platform of choice for getting noticed, but I'm only giving it a go providing that they stop suggesting I follow Wayne Rooney or Phillip Schofield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...